Through the agency’s Work Tech program, Community Support Services is dedicated to helping persons with mental illnesses find and retain employment in our community.
How Can Employment Services Benefit You?
- Introduce you to quality applicants meeting your job requirements
- Ongoing support services
- Federal tax credits for employing persons with disabilities
- Increased workforce diversity
- No cost / fee for the employer
- Partnership Between Employer and Employment Services
How We Helped Last Year?
- 109 Consumers entered Supported Employment
- 198 Consumers were served in Suppported Employment
- 113 Consumers were placed in Competitive Employment
- Average Hourly Wage - $10.29/hour
- Average Weekly Hours – 26 Hours
Testimonials from Employers
"The House of the Lord has enjoyed a tremendous working relationship with the Work Tech program at Community Support Services. The staff have always been professional and the workers have been hard working and dependable."
- Daniel Bell, The House of the Lord
"Work Tech and its outstanding staff are appreciative and considerate when dealing with Choices, A Social Community Center, Inc. We have had a rewarding and beneficial relationship. Honestly, the only problem we have ever had was not having enough openings to hire Work Tech’s qualified candidates."
- Sheila White, former Choices Executive Director
To learn more about how your company can benefit from hiring persons with disabilities, please contact Community Support Services, 330-253-9675. Request to speak with a Supported Employment Specialist.