Art of Recovery

Mar 09, 2017

Annually, Community Support Services showcases our clients’ artistic expressions in The Art of Recovery.  We will celebrate the creative spirit of people living with severe and persistent mental illness while lessening the stigma still associated with mental illness.  There will be featured art by individuals who have participated in the Expressive Art Therapy program, as well as other artists in the CSS community.  Consumer artwork will be available for purchase. Consumers will earn 75% of the purchase price.  The remaining 25% will be reinvested in the Expressive Arts program at Community Support Services.

Art of Recovery is scheduled for March 9, 2017 @ Greystone Hall!  The event begins @ 5:30pm.  

Honorary Chairperson, Nicole Mullet, Executive Director, Arts Now

Event Sponsors Include:

Master Artist:

Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation Logo

Master Apprentice:

Summit County ADM Logo     Seibert Keck Logo

Apprentice:

The Alpha Group

Credible Wireless

Fed Ex Custom Critical

Mature Services

Roetzel & Andress

Wealth Impact Advisors

Non-Profit Supporter of the Arts:

Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority 

Goodwill Industries of Akron

NAMI Summit County

North Coast Community Homes

Portage Path Behavioral Health