Wellness is about the whole person.
Community Support Services recognizes the need to treat the mind and body. It is important to consider all of the dimensions of wellness including social, emotional, occupational, intellectual, environmental, spiritual, and physical.
Our case managers and other clinical staff will assist clients to locate and participate in various activities to support the dimensions of wellness.
As part of the Margaret Clark Morgan Integrated Care Clinic, the agency offers several programs to help support the mind and body.
- Health and Wellness Group Sessions – Learn about the importance of diet, exercise, and other healthy living topics. Groups are facilitated by peer providers.
- Walk with a Doc Program – Participate in the agency’s Walk with a Doc program to learn a health living tip from one of our medical providers while walking with others.
- Smoking Cessation Group – Learn strategies to assist with quitting smoking. Gain support from others who are also trying to quit.
- Exercise and Fitness – Access to the local YMCA to support your wellness efforts.
- Yoga – Available on-site at Community Support Services to increase your flexibility, reduce stress, and improve your physical health.