Since our founding in 1988, Community Support Services has continued to evolve, ensuring we provide our clients with the best, most complete array of easily accessible services designed to aid their recovery.
Most recently, we have achieved Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) status.
CCBHC is a federally driven treatment model of care for all ages, providing coordinated comprehensive behavioral health services so that people who need care are not caught trying to piece together the behavioral health support they need across multiple providers – We piece it together for you.
A CCBHC provides timely access to quality integrated mental health and substance use disorder services, primary care screening and health monitoring with a “whole-person” approach.
Four Key Components of CCBHCs
- Access to care. No one can be turned away, regardless of their ability to pay, place of residence or age – including developmentally appropriate care for children and youth.
- Crisis services available 24/7.
- Access to basic needs impacted by social determinants of health, such as food, transportation, employment and housing.
- Care coordination to help organize all needed services.
Community Support Services was awarded a federal grant to offer these core services to individuals in Summit County:
- Targeted case management, care coordination
- Screening, assessment, diagnosis, and risk assessment
- Patient-centered treatment planning
- Outpatient mental health and substance use disorder services
- Outpatient primary care screening and monitoring
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Peer and family supports
- Crisis mental health services
- Intensive, community-based mental health care for members of the armed forces and veterans