CSS Employment Services
CSS Employment Services follows the evidence-based best practice of Supported Employment (SE), which benefits advocacy and emphasizes zero exclusion, consumer preferences, rapid job search and placement, integration with mental health services, and ongoing supports to help adults with mental illness find competitive jobs in the community.
We believe work plays an integral part of a person’s overall health. Our goal is to help you find a job that is suited and meaningful to you.
Supported Employment offers guidance through all phases of the employment process:
- Benefits planning – Provides information on how returning to work can positively impact your earning potential if you are currently receiving benefits.
- Discussion of strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences.
- Assessment of interests.
- Job search support.
- Resume writing.
- Application assistance.
- Job coaching/Follow-along support.
Referrals are accepted from CSS, Child Guidance and Family Solutions, Community Health Center and Portage Path Behavioral Health.
If you are interested in receiving CSS employment services, please contact Susan Ritz at 330-253-WORK (9675), ext. 416, or email us at: SES@cssbh.org.
Our goal is to partner with your company and provide you with qualified employees so your business will continue to grow and prosper. Our services are offered at no cost to you!
How can CSS Employment Services benefit you?
- Introduce you to quality applicants meeting your job requirements.
- Provide our clients with time unlimited job support on or off the work site.
- Offer you support or troubleshoot any issues to ensure that your new employee is a success.
- Provide you with an opportunity to contribute to the betterment of the community by having a diversified workforce.
- Offer you federal tax credits by employing our clients (if applicable).
We welcome the opportunity to help your business thrive by providing you with qualified employees.
If interested, please call Susan Ritz at 330-253-WORK (9675), ext. 416, or email us at: SES@cssbh.org.