Community Support Services: Helping you achieve a healthy mind and body while supporting you to live and work in your community.
Building communities of hope where mental and physical health are treated equally.
Established in 1988, Community Support Services annually provides healthcare and hope for more than people living with severe and persistent mental illnesses in Summit County. Last year, CSS provided life-changing services to more than 3,100 clients.
We embrace the recovery model by partnering with our clients to determine their strengths, needs, abilities and preferences. Recovery is the continuous process of empowering an individual so they may live a satisfying and contributing life.
CSS’s programs are accredited by CARF – an independent, nonprofit accrediting body that promotes quality, valuable services and outcomes of service that enhance the lives of the persons served.
- Karl Henley, Chair - Seibert Keck Insurance
- Paul Jackson, Esq, Vice Chair - Roetzel & Andress
- Melissa Dunham, Treasurer - Bober Markey Fedorovich
- James Pianalto, Secretary - Project Manager, The Ruhlin Company
- Craig Chaffinch - Chief Financial Officer, Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland
- Elizabeth Daugherty - Director of Public Safety and Human Resources, City of Barberton
- Martin Ganzer - Director of Facilities, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Aaron Kurchev - GOJO Industries
- Henry D. Lykes Jr. - Founder/Executive Director, Houses of Hope for Adam and Eve
- Megan Minotti - Marketing Manager, GOJO Industries, Inc.
- John Moulagiannis - Owner, Paragram
- Staci Nevels - Founder, CEO, Journey4Heroes
- Jon Novak - Vice President, Treasury Management, Corporate & Institutional Banking, PNC
- Lesley Richard - Director, Payer Marketing, Summacare
- Christa Smith - Supervisor, Payer Credentialing, Summa Health
- Shaleeta Smith - Community Health Supervisor, Summit County Public Health
- Leslie Stoyer - Co-Executive Director, NAMI Summit County
- Joanna Tucker - Account Executive, Kronos, Inc.
- Karen Hrdlicka, MBA, LHNA - Akron Community Foundation
- Helen Reedy - NAMI Summit County
- Norma Thoman - Emeritus Director
- Robert Stokes - President/CEO (email@example.com)
- Kendrick Bashor, M.D. - Primary Care Medical Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael Gaffney, APR - Director of Marketing and Development (email@example.com)
- Jon R. Garey, MSCIS - Director of Information Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cindy Johnson, R.N. - Director of Nursing (email@example.com)
- Kimberly Meals, M.Ed., LPCC-S - Director of Quality and Compliance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Linda F.R. Omobien, MA, LPCC-S, LSW, LICDC - Director of Clinical Services (email@example.com)
- Eileen Schwartz, M.D. - Medical Director, Psychiatry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Keith Stahl, MSW, LISW - Director of Operations and Residential Services (email@example.com)
- LoriLee Stein, EMBA - Chief Financial Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elizabeth Stewart, RHIA, CCS, CRCA, CSPPM - Director of Primary Care & Health Integration (email@example.com)
- Douglas A. Wagner, MS, SPHR - Director of Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Community Psychiatric Support Treatment (CPST) Team
- Assertive Community Treatment Team
- Employment and Forensic Services Team
- Outpatient Services Team
- Residential Services Team
- Psychiatric and Medical Services Team
- Support Services Management Team
Finances & 990 Forms
Quality Improvement Annual Reports